On October 26, 2020 Governor Brad Little placed the state back on Stage 3 of the Idaho Rebounds plan, due to the increasing spread of Covid19. Also, the city of Coeur d’Alene has reinstituted a mask-wearing mandate to all individuals over the age of 9, when in public, in an attempt to slow the rapid spread. With this in mind, the Bayview Community Center Board of Directors institute the following policy:
- All individuals entering the Center over the age of 9, are strongly requested to wear a mask, unless there are medical reasons that masks would be a health risk. Some masks will be available for use upon entering the Center on the table in the entrance hall. If you are against wearing a mask, we ask that you do not enter the Center.
- Gatherings are limited to 25 people in the main hall and 15 in the basement.
- All individuals entering the center are asked to keep a social distance from each other of no less than 6 feet.
- The kitchen is off limits for the preparation of food.
- You are required to remove all of your refuse upon leaving the building. “Pack it in, Pack it out!”
- The Bible Church has provided hand sanitizer, hand soap, hand towels and trash cans, in no-touch dispensers. Wash your hands.
- Any group using the Center must sanitize any touched surfaces including tables, doorknobs, and sink & toilet hardware after each use.
- EACH PERSON ENTERING THE CENTER ENTERS AT THEIR OWN RISK.
It is each person’s responsibility to keep yourself and our community safe. So please be sure you are not entering the Center if you have the sniffles, cough, or are not feeling well, unless you are sure it is not Covid19.
This is especially true when coming to vote on Tuesday, November 3, 2020. The polls will be open from 8 to 8. Remember our poll workers are front liners and need to be protected as well. Have your identification ready and bring your own black pen.